Named the Nature Island for its unspoiled natural beauty, Dominica is arguably the most breathtaking island in the Caribbean, boasting one of the best standards of living in the region.
WHY CHOOSE DOMINICA?
- Visa-free travel to over 127 countries, including Europe’s Schengen zone, the U.K.
- Your application includes your spouse, dependents, parents, and grandparents (4 Generations).
- Dual citizenship is permitted
- No physical residency requirements
- Member of Common Wealth Countries
- No taxes for nonresidents.
- Main Applicant & Spouse should be above 18 years.
- Dependents Between age of 18 & 30 Must be fully supported by the main applicant
- Parents and grandparents aged above 55 Must be fully supported by the main applicant
- No Criminal Record.
- Single Applicant – $100,000
- Main Applicant and Spouse – $175,000
- Main Applicant and 3 Dependents – $200,000
- For each additional dependents $25,000
Real Estate Investment
- Applicant purchases a property in one of the approved real estate projects with Minimum Amount of $220,000
- The Property must be hold for 5 Years
- Main Applicant $25,000
- Main Applicant and 3 Dependents $ 35,000
- Main Applicant and 5 Dependents $ 50,000
- Main Applicant and 6 Dependents or more $ 70,000