Popularly known as the Spice Island for its myriad locally grown spices, Grenada offers one of the most picturesque waterfronts in all the Caribbean. The sublime scenery is just one of the many reasons to visit the three beautiful main islands. Diving, sailing, excellent restaurants, fabulous beaches, and a calendar of unforgettable festivities have fortified Grenada’s status as the preferred destination of many high net worth investors.
WHY CHOOSE GRENADA?
- Visa-free travel to over 129 countries, including Europe’s Schengen zone, the U.K.
- Your application includes your spouse, dependents, parents, and grandparents (4 Generations).
- You can add your Siblings brothers or sisters
- Dual citizenship is permitted
- No physical residency requirements
- Member of Common Wealth Countries
- No taxes for nonresidents.
- Main Applicant & Spouse should be above 18 years.
- Dependents Between age of 18 & 30 Must be fully supported by the main applicant
- Parents and grandparents aged above 55 Must be fully supported by the main applicant
- No Criminal Record.
- Single applicant $150,000
- Single applicant with Spouse $200,000
- Single applicant with spouse and up to 2 dependents $200,000
- Each additional dependent regardless of age (After the third) $25,000
Real Estate Investment
- Applicant purchases a property in one of the approved real estate projects with Minimum Amount of $220,000
- The Property must be hold for 5 Years
- Main Applicant $50,000
- Each qualifying dependent (after the third) $25,000
Adding siblings required addinnal government fees