The island nation of St. Kitts and Nevis is located in the Caribbean Sea and is widely known around the world as one of the most beautiful vacation locations in the tropics. The country enjoys a warm climate all year round, white beaches, and sunny skies. In addition to the tourism industry, foreign investors are flocking to St. Kitts and Nevis as well, in large part to the country’s sugar trade.
WHY CHOOSE ST. KITTS & NEVIS?
- Visa-free travel to over 138 countries, including Europe’s Schengen zone, the U.K.
- Your application includes your spouse, dependents, parents.
- Dual citizenship is permitted
- No physical residency requirements
- Member of Common Wealth Countries
- No taxes for nonresidents.
- Main Applicant & Spouse should be above 18 years.
- Dependents Between age of 18 & 30 Must be fully supported by the main applicant
- Parents and grandparents aged above 54 Must be fully supported by the main applicant
- No Criminal Record.
- Single Applicant $150,000
- For Adding Spouse $25,000
- For each additional dependents $10,000
Real Estate Investment
- Applicant purchases a property in one of the approved real estate projects with Minimum Amount of $200,000
- The Property must be hold for 5 Years
- Main Applicant $35,000
- Spouse $20,000
- Per Dependent Children $10,000
- Dependent Parents $10,000
– Gov. Contribution
– Real Estate