An important hub in the heart of the Mediterranean at the crossroads of Europe, Africa and Asia, Cyprus is diverse, culturally rich and perfectly placed for working and traveling within and beyond the European Union. The economy is rapidly recovering from a recent recession through significant activity in the shipping, tourism, legal and financial services sectors, and has also seen a surge in foreign investments and developments, and property and investment values.
WHY CHOOSE CYPRUS?
- Strategic location on the crossroads of 3 continents (Europe, Asia and Africa), an active transshipment center and attractive business hub.
- Low tax rates and free trade within the EU.
- Fast-track procedure. Approval of citizenship application within 6 months.
- No physical residence requirements.
- Unrestricted right to live, work and study in Europe.
- 167 Visa-Free destinations
- Main Applicant & Spouse should be above 18 years.
- Applicants must hold Cyprus residency for at least 6 months before applying for citizenship.
- Hold a private property for a lifetime.
- No Criminal Record.
- Real Estate Investment with minimum Amount €300,000.
- You can choose between Fast & Regular Track Programs.
- Must be residential real estate.
- €30,000 deposit in a bank for 3 years.
- You should maintain the property ownership for a lifetime.
- Leads to citizenship (residency of 2,555 days).
Real Estate investment:
Invest € 2.5 Million in Real Estate real estate, land development and infrastructure projects:
- Purchase or construction of buildings.
- Construction of other land development projects (residential or commercial developments, developments in the tourism sector)
- Or other infrastructure projects.
Financial Assets investment:
The applicant should have made a purchase or should have participated in companies or organizations established and operating in the Republic of Cyprus with investment costs of at least €2,5 million.
Combination of the Above investments:
The applicant may proceed with a combination of the above investments, provided that the total investment will amount up to at least €2.5 Million.
- All the investment must be held for 3 years
- withdraw mechanism: After 3 years, the investor can sell or redeem the investment with only €2 Million
- At least 1unit property worth of €500,000 must be held permanently.