Malta has been a member of the European Union since 2004, enjoys a stable political climate, bi-partisan political scene, growing economy, and has some of the soundest banks in the world. The Malta IIP is the first investment citizenship program of its kind to be recognized by the European Commission, and the executive body of the European Union has formally acknowledged the legality of the program paving the way for its success.
WHY INVEST HERE?
- 164 Visa-Free destinations including US, Canada, UK
- Free education from K to 12 .
- Ranked the 5th of Healthcare According to World Health Organization (WHO).
- Your application includes your spouse, dependents, parents, and grand parents (4 Generations).
- No worldwide income tax reporting
- Dual citizenship allowed
- Main Applicant & Spouse above 18 years.
- No age limit for Unmarried and financial dependents
- Health insurance coverage.
- No Criminal Record.
- €250,000 in government security bonds.
- €30,000 government fees.
- Real estate purchase with a minimum value €270,000 or rent a real estate between €10,000 and €12,000 for 5 years
- €650,000 to the National Development and Social Fund as government contribution.
- €150,000 in government security bonds.
- Real estate purchase with a value of €350,000 in Malta or rent a real estate for €16,000 for 5 years