Spain’s climate, beaches, cities, architecture, and festivals are just a small number of attractions that draw millions of tourists to the country every year. The country’s thriving economy is built upon its tourism, energy, transportation, and agricultural industries. For all these reasons and more, Spain provides foreign investors a unique opportunity to relocate to a fascinating country that offers excitement and relaxation all in the same day.
WHY CHOOSE SPAIN?
- 168 Visa-Free destinations
- Freedom of movement within the Schengen Treaty member states
- High Quality Health Care system as Every year the Spanish government spends 9.7% of their GDP on their health care expenditure.
- Various international schools that offer English, French, Germany and any other language teaching
- Free education from K to 12
- Main Applicant & Spouse should be above 18 years.
- Dependents Above age of 18 years Must be Financially Dependent on the main Applicant
- Purchase Medical insurance
- Evidence of financial resources
- No Criminal Record
- Live in Spain at least for 50 months in 5 years, and cannot be absent from Spain more than 183 days each year to get Permanent Residence
- Naturalization exam (A2 level)
Real Estate Investment
Invest with minimum 500,000 euro
- No Location Restrictions.
- No properties type restrictions “residential, commercial or land….. etc.”
- Buy only one or multiple sets, only need to meet the total investment