United KingdomSole Representative Program
Looking for a diverse, prosperous and perfectly located place to call it home? Look no further than the U.K., an economic and cultural hub boasting one of the best and most sought-after standards of living in the world.
WHY CHOOSE UNITED KINGDOM?
- High Quality of life and Standard of living
- Access to the best educational instituations
- High Quality of health care system
- Stable and Strong Economy
- The Privilege of English is the official language
WHAT IS THE SOLE REPRESENTATIVE PROGRAM VISA?
You can apply to come to the UK as a representative of an overseas business if you’re from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland and you’re either:
- The sole representative of an overseas company planning to set up a UK branch or a wholly owned subsidiary for an overseas parent company
- An employee of an overseas newspaper, news agency or broadcasting organzation posted on a long-term assignment to the UK
SOLE REPRESENTATIVE BENEFITS:
- Bring your family members with you to the UK
- Extend your visa multiple times
- Apply to settle in the UK after you’ve been there for 5 years
- No Minimum investment amount required
- You can transfer the agreed investment amount during the first 3 years
- The Main Applicant have a salary matches with the range of Managers labor in UK
- The Main Application must be:
– A Manager or Partner by Maximum 33-35%.
– Have the full authority to make decisions.
– Above 18 years.
– Dependants below 18 years.
– Have a managerial experience.
– Prove of financial ability without a goverment fund.
- Business Requirements:
– The mother company will not move to UK
– The same Fields & Activity of the mother company
– Should be an active business
– You can come to the UK if you’re being posted here on a long-term assignment.
No Minimum Investment