CanadaResidency & Citizenship By Investment
Looking for a steadily top-rated country ranked among the best in the world in terms of quality of life, education, civil liberties, government transparency and economic freedom?
Why Seek the Canadian Citizenship?
- Among the most valuable passports in the world
- Visa-free access to 185 countries worldwide
- Free Medical Care
- Lifestyle and generational benefits. You will be able to pass on multiple citizenships to your future children and grandchildren
- Avoiding political and economic instability
- Opportunity to diversify asset base
- Access to high standards and quality of living
- Access to an ever-growing market with a variety of sectors to invest in
- The Canadian educational system is one of the best worldwide
British Colombia - Provincial Nomination Program
About British Columbia
With one of the best economies in Canada, British Columbia has become a hub for trading, startup businesses and entrepreneurial ventures. The Metro Vancouver port in the city of Vancouver handles more than 50% of all container movement throughout Canada, making it a lynch pin for import and export activities in the country.
The GDP per capita (55,428 USD) of British Columbia is considered one of the highest in Canada. The lifestyle and standard of living in British Columbia is one of the best throughout the Country and the city of Vancouver has become one of the most desirable cities for residence worldwide.
As it is a hub for import & export and business all throughout the province of British Columbia has a 90% English literacy rate. French is not as common as other provinces as only 7% of the population is literate in French.
British Columbia Nomination Program
Entrepreneur Pathway This program is designed for business owners or senior managers willing to establish a company in British Columbia.
The entrepreneur pathway of the NBNP Points Based System is for entrepreneurs, who are interested in moving to British Colombia and investing by setting up a business, purchasing an existing one, and being actively involved in management of and the running of the businesses in the Province of British Columbia with a minimum capital of .$ 200,000 CAD.
NBNP Entrepreneur Pathway
Program Requirements :
– Hold related industry experience and knowledge as a business owner for at least 3 years OR as a senior manager for at least 4 years OR a combination of at least one year of experience as an active business owner-manager and at least two years of experience as a senior manager
– Investment: minimum capital of $ 200,000 CAD
– Possess a personal net worth of at least $600,000 CAD which has been acquired legally (a net worth verification report shall be required to be submitted)
– You must provide information on your highest level of education completed. To register, you must have one of the following:
• A post-secondary credential OR
• Experience as an active business owner-manager with 100 per cent ownership of the business for at least three of the past five years. The 100 per cent ownership of the business may be shared between you, your spouse or common-law partner, and/or your dependent child(ren). Make a business visit to British Colombia for at least 5 business days in a year before applying to the NBNP program.
Ontario Immigrate Nominee Program
Canada’s most popular destination for newcomers, Ontario is the country’s most populous province, home more than 13,650,000 people. It is also the second-largest province in the country by land area. The province is located in central Canada.Canada’s most popular destination for newcomers, Ontario is the country’s most populous province, home more than 13,650,000 people. It is also the second-largest province in the country by land area. The province is located in central Canada.Ontario’s capital city is Toronto, whose 6 million people make it Canada’s largest and most populous city.
Toronto is also the country’s financial centre and the seat of the stock exchange. About half of the people living in Toronto were born in other countries, and the city is said to be the most multicultural city in the world. Also located in Ontario is Ottawa, the capital city of Canada, which is located in southeastern Ontario. Besides being Canada’s main economic hub, Ontario is also known for its natural diversity, including vast forests, beautiful provincial parks, four of the five Great Lakes and the world-famous Niagara falls. Complementing this natural diversity is a cultural diversity that is the product of high levels of immigration combined with a society that embraces multiculturalism and tolerance. Ontario’s cities attract artists, entertainers and intellectuals from around the world. Ontario also produces a wealth of homegrown talent. With its very high foreign-born population, Toronto provides a taste of the world within in a city.
Ontario Immigrate Nominee Program
This program is designed for business owners or senior managers willing to establish a company in Ontario.
The entrepreneur pathway of OINP Points Based system is for entrepreneurs, who are interested in moving to Ontario and investing by setting up a business or purchasing an existing one, and being actively involved in management of and the running of the businesses in the province of Ontario with a minimum capita of $200,000.
OINP Entrepreneur Pathway
Business experience Requirements:
- Ownership experience (must have owned at least 33% of the business and have been actively involved in management) OR
- Senior management experience (decision-making responsibilities in areas such as operations, finance, sales, marketing, human resources, etc.)
- In the past 5 years
- Minimum required is 2 years: if you have below 24 months of experience, you are not eligible for the OES
Investment amount Requirements:
- minimum $600,000 if business is in GTA OR at least $200,000 if outside GTA or operates in ICT/Digital communications.
- The main applicant must own one-third of the business. If applicable, the spouse/common-law partner may own equity in the business.
- Minimum requirement is to create two full-time permanent jobs for Canadian citizens or permanent residents, paid at the median wage level.
- must be legally acquired and verifiable. It includes all assets minus all liabilities, yours and your spouse’s or common law partner’s, if applicable.
- Minimum required is $800,000 if the business is located in GTA, or $400,000 if the business is located outside GTA or it operates in ICT/Digital communications.