The land of opportunity and the American Dream! The United States is one of the most sought-after locations for a better life providing its residents and citizens with the best in education, standard of living and business opportunities.
What makes US a great place to live?
No matter what the reasons are for your decision to relocate your family to live in United State of America, by doing so, you will be living in the original ‘melting pot’ nation, the land of opportunity, and the most welcoming nation in the world to all cultures and backgrounds.
Most people looking for a better life seek a place that has affordable housing, access to well-paying jobs, a low cost of living, good schools, quality healthcare and more. United States of America scores the highest value in a blend of annual household income, cost of living and quality of life to include the consideration of low crime rate, college readiness, transportation, and other factors which are included below:
One of the best educational systems in the world (The USA government spends $245,000/student) Free education from K to 12 as a state resident and lower university tuition as a state resident.
Quality of Health Care Services is unsurpassed with the number of physicians per capita and access to a multitude of medical facilities including the Mayo Clinic and Cleveland Clinics which are acknowledged as the finest medical institutions in the world with physicians from many countries including Middle East and North Africa.
154 Visa Free Countries with your well-respected USA Passport.
The most diversified population in the world that features global ethnic cultures
One of the highest living standards in the world.
LAND OF OPPORTUNITIES
Hard work and education offers life opportunities for you and your children.
What is the EB5 Visa?
This program is known as EB-5 for the name of the employment-based fifth preference visa that participants receive that allow you to be qualified for a Green Card that leads you later for the Citizenship.
Congress created the EB-5 Program in 1990 to stimulate the U.S. economy through job creation and capital investment by foreign investors. In 1992, Congress created the Immigrant Investor Program, also known as the Regional Center Program. This sets aside EB-5 visas for participants who invest in commercial enterprises associated with regional centers approved by USCIS based on proposals for promoting economic growth or through investing in opening their own enterprises.
- Main Applicant & Spouse should be above 18 years old.
- Dependents of Children below 21 years & Unmarried.
- No Criminal Records.
- Medical Test
- Investment with minimum Amount $900,000
- Create Full time 10 jobs.
What is the E2 Visa?
The E2 visa is a non-immigrant visa for investors, entrepreneurs, and people looking to run a business in the United States. With an E2 visa, you can start a US business without a minimum investment amount Limitation or invest in a US business and work for that business.
E2 Visa Benefits
- With an E2 visa, you can start a business in the United States and work for that business.
- By getting an E2 visa, your spouse and unmarried children under 21 years old can also qualify for E2 visas.
- Your spouse can apply for work authorization, to work in the United States.
- Your children can go to school in the United States.
- There is no minimum investment amount to qualify for an E2 visa.
- E2 Visa valid for 2 years with unlimited renew times. Some E2 visa holders stay in the United States for 15 years or longer.
What is the L1 & L1-A Visa?
L1 & L1-A Visa
L1 visa facilitates the transfer of professionals working for a company in a foreign country to the same company in the United States. These visa holders are known as intracompany transferees.
The L1A individual visa is one of the L1 visa types for intracompany transferees and allows employers to transfer foreign employees in executive or managerial positions to the US with the purpose of establishing a new US branch, subsidiary, or affiliate of their organization in Foreign Country without a minimum investment amount Limitation.
L1A Visa Benefits
- Visa holders may work, live, and travel legally within the US
- Dependents below 21 years of visa holder may accompany him or her to the US
- L-1A visa holder may be able to apply for permanent residency “Green Card”
- Allows a foreign company to establish a branch in the US
Start Your Own Business
Invest In Public / Private Business