The land of endless opportunities, Canada is known for its rich natural resources and vast areas. Located in the Northern part of North America, Canada is the world’s largest country that borders only one country. It is the third largest country in the world in terms of geographic area.
Why Migrate to Canada ?
- Free health care and medical insurance coverage
- Including family Members Spouse and Children up to 22 years
- Child tax benefits for families with children under 18 years old
- Full working rights and assistance in finding a job
- 5 Years Permanent Residency Visa
- Social Security Help System Benefits such as the retirement pension plan, maternity and parental benefits
- Study Support; that the Canadian Government provides for permanent residents
- Leads to Citizenship after meeting the eligibility criteria
- Main applicant should be 18 years or above
- Meet the English Language requirement
- Meet the health requirement.
- Meet the character requirement
- Prove the minimum financial requirement according to the family members
- Get the minimum CRS Score out of 1200 Points
Timeline and Procedures
- Collecting Documents
- Educational Assessment
- Express Entry application
- Receiving the government Invitation
- Receiving the Canadian Permanent Residence
Timeline and procedures